Sunday, October 23, 2011

Last Time

In the darkness of night
I long for your touch
For you to hold me tight
Hearing your heartbeat come in rhythm with mine
Fearing that together, this is our last time
Feeling the warmth of your breath on my skin
Growing warmer as the lights go dim
Temptation is urging at my thoughts
Knowing this is where all innocents is lost
Saying I love you is caught in my throat
Drowning in my feelings
You keep me a float.
Praying that this night will never end
Knowing that our faces, we'll never see again
Regretting all the fights and silly arguments
Ready to take it back in one second
Wanting more time
The one thing we can't have
Leaving each other seems like an unforgivable crime
Knowing that forever I will always be yours
And you will be mine
What choice do we have?
Our lives we will live
This one crime we will have to forgive
Saying goodbye is hard to do
There's just thing left to say
As I whisper in your ear
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment