Sunday, October 23, 2011

Broken Heart

Never had to say a word, you knew me inside out.
You always said, everthing will be okay.
When something brings me down I can hear you say,
Everything will be okay.
Realize its different now, its not really your voice saying those
words.
Never had to say a word, you seen the fright ness within me.
You always said, don't be scared.
When I get that feeling deep within I hear you say,
Don't be scared.
Realize its different now, its not really your voice saying those
words.Never had to say a word, no matter what.
You always had something to say, it meant the world to me.
I still hear your voice in the back of my head,
But when it comes down to it, its not your voice I hear its the
past.
Realize its different now, how much I miss hearing your voice
when we talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment